ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
ZerG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» l2-global
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 am by M3phy

» L2 NoAdventage [x3] Substack
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:55 pm by noM1s

» L2reborn
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:44 pm by noM1s

» l2blaze
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:09 pm by GODLIKE

» Happy New Year!!
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:50 am by cryMon

» l2realm
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:22 pm by Glova

» dragon-network.net
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm by AoiSoRa

» Join!L2warland
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm by bowling4soup

» la2dream russian 3k online x50
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm by Glova

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 217 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:57 pm
Gallery

NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 Empty
Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

NEW L2DEX hi5

+11
ial3xandru
MayaReinhartz
EverDream
g0mez
MaKneR
DarkStorm
TyLeR
LaGordaPamela
Kharie
CoreN
ZelGadis
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW L2DEX hi5

Post  LaGordaPamela Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:27 am

Is there a possibility to gather the whole CP 1 day for 2 hours to test something?

If it works... it might be usefull for us...

Let me know, it's an extremely easy way to get to 40.

LaGordaPamela

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 am

we can y but i am bussy untill 10th of this month. About archmage i think we need him cuz of cancellation skill also 3 diferent atributes as DDs, i think the pt is fine.

We can gather at last days 11- 12 -13 -14 and test ... i got a long list ... but untill then i am active only at forum

about drivers who stay close to CP its what we had in nostalgia and it was workin fine, but just my trusted/core members dont want to play hi5 ... we shall try like this, I cant promiss we'll be the best ... we'll play, we'll have fun, we'll have pvps, also we stick to a side (jinzeee's one) I want a hardcore nolife at day 1, as fast as we get 75 TOI raids will be down, I spoke with few CPs and got plans just prepare yourselfs
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:12 am

about Core members/trial zerg mates and visitors i dont really know what happened maybe something wrong with the site .. lol i saw tyler visitor few days ago haha, I'll fix that with MaKneR's help
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:00 am

Sl4ughteR wrote:we can y but i am bussy untill 10th of this month. About archmage i think we need him cuz of cancellation skill also 3 diferent atributes as DDs, i think the pt is fine.

We can gather at last days 11- 12 -13 -14 and test ... i got a long list ... but untill then i am active only at forum

about drivers who stay close to CP its what we had in nostalgia and it was workin fine, but just my trusted/core members dont want to play hi5 ... we shall try like this, I cant promiss we'll be the best ... we'll play, we'll have fun, we'll have pvps, also we stick to a side (jinzeee's one) I want a hardcore nolife at day 1, as fast as we get 75 TOI raids will be down, I spoke with few CPs and got plans just prepare yourselfs
Ok, I've information from Colors CP, what they are going to do, and their plans, thats why I want to gather in a TS, an TEST things...

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:05 am

Why don't we gather some RANDOM PPL, with few hours of log in, and we propose them

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  EverDream Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:56 am

I think that we worry too much for what the others do.Atm i dont think that we can follow colors pt because he will crazy nolife+donate+++.
We might get rbs etc 1 day later,i want too to be first  but just atm we dont have the support to do that.
As sl4 said lets play and try the best that we can do with what we have.
The good think with h5 is that we can get easy nobl so the only think that we have to worry is the toi rbs.

EverDream

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  TyLeR Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 am

Sl4ughteR wrote:about Core members/trial zerg mates and visitors i dont really know what happened maybe something wrong with the site .. lol i saw tyler visitor few days ago haha, I'll fix that with MaKneR's help
I just removed my color cose i was not "Active" and was not playing on any server.
The idea of the colors is to see quickly who is playing and who is just visiting and reading.
I'll keep my name green always to avoid confusion.

Atm for who is wondering, i'm trying to get some site-building skills to make the most imba ranking system for the site! NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 2143961696  Carry on NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 1625187496
TyLeR
TyLeR

Number of posts : 5581

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasen Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:30 pm

If u gonna try leech an OL and a tank at the same time u gonna have a haaaard time.. Excluding kamala in which I have almost zero experience my mage setup would be:
Bd
Es
Card
EE
OL
Soultaker
Archmage
Sps
Either kamael mage (with that retard beam skill)  or sph or some debugger or cardinal

Sws is pretty much useless prior to 77 and it's not worth lvling for just 1 skill
Tank too much of a leech without being useful imo

That's my experience but it's not based on h5... Mainly from interlude to GF
Rasen
Rasen

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:29 pm

ye tell it to coren and his bainsick idea of being an useless leecher with his tank Very Happy
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 Empty a

Post  DarkStorm Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:50 pm

guys this is high five = if you have full pt ( 9 ppl) you will get % 120 exp... soo no problem 1 leacher...acualty when ppl not around we should log him/her and make it full pt always...

Number of Characters in the Party Experience Point Bonus
Current Previous
2 10% 30%
3 20% 39%
4 30% 50%
5 40% 54%
6 50% 58%
7 100% 63%
8 110% 67%
9 120% 72%
this is high five
DarkStorm
DarkStorm

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post  MaKneR Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 pm

TyLeR wrote:Atm for who is wondering, i'm trying to get some site-building skills to make the most imba ranking system for the site! NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 2143961696  Carry on NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 1625187496
we are so fuked NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 1625187496 
MaKneR
MaKneR

Number of posts : 906

Back to top Go down

Post  g0mez Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Rly Rasen? You want pvp in CP without SWS? I don't say it, coz i play SWS, but without Earth/Warding/Vitality and sometimes Wind, you can do nothing vs other party Very Happy

g0mez

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  TyLeR Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:36 pm

MaKneR wrote:
TyLeR wrote:Atm for who is wondering, i'm trying to get some site-building skills to make the most imba ranking system for the site! NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 2143961696  Carry on NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 1625187496
we are so fuked NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 1625187496 
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 Obama_blink
TyLeR
TyLeR

Number of posts : 5581

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasen Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Laughing 
g0mez wrote:Rly Rasen? You want pvp in CP without SWS? I don't say it, coz i play SWS, but without Earth/Warding/Vitality and sometimes Wind, you can do nothing vs other party Very Happy
Well I was considering the overburffed factor but now that we are talking about I remembered the combined buffs,  so overbuff won't be a problem.
Fine then Sws is fine but only for pvp.
U got to prioritize though to maximize the cp effect
U want to reach high lvl as early as possible and farm like crazy.?  Go without Sws and fix pvp at subclasses.  Go 4 nukers
U wanna reduce the farming potential and pvp a bit along the way? Go sws+another card maybe.
Rasen
Rasen

Back to top Go down

Post  EverDream Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:50 pm

About the tank you have a point but rly pt without sws?Very Happy wtf!Razz.Our setup is good even with tank on it,y we might have some problem with exp on lower lvls but its h5....lvl isnt the problem,especialy for mage pt.
I played with mage cps a lot so i know the best setups and told them to sl4.
The best pt setup is with 2nd ee or bp insteand of tank,all the other classes is stucked,but again this pt setup is the second on top setup list(Only if the tank is ET).
And something last! : CoreN is the man! haha.

EverDream

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Rasen wrote:If u gonna try leech an OL and a tank at the same time u gonna have a haaaard time.. Excluding kamala in which I have almost zero experience my mage setup would be:
Bd
Es
Card
EE
OL
Soultaker
Archmage
Sps
Either kamael mage (with that retard beam skill)  or sph or some debugger or cardinal

Sws is pretty much useless prior to 77 and it's not worth lvling for just 1 skill

Hope you don't take it bad, but NO, that's NOT EVEN CLOSE to a good H5 SET UP. Razz

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:32 pm

EverDream wrote:About the tank you have a point but rly pt without sws?Very Happy wtf!Razz.Our setup is good even with tank on it,y we might have some problem with exp on lower lvls but its h5....lvl isnt the problem,especialy for mage pt.
I played with mage cps a lot so i know the best setups and told them to sl4.
The best pt setup is with 2nd ee or bp insteand of tank,all the other classes is stucked,but again this pt setup is the second on top setup list(Only if the tank is ET).
And something last! : CoreN is the man! haha.
I agree and guys... I'm playing with you... Farming... is my life style, ofc I love pvp... but farming, ya let me do it.

We have 3 mages, the lvling Path for mages CP is the one that follows:

1-25Quest,
2-25-28ish-30ish class change,
3-(Vita Full lvl 30, and just few mins to be there) 30-40, Grinding (3 ppl party) or MY SPECIAL TACTIC THAT I WANT TO TEST.
4-(If you did my tactic lvl 40 vita 4, and Pailaka available)40-52ish Forest of Mirror, Outside Aden (High pvp, unless tactic made and noone there yet), possible outside Ivory.
5- 52-56 Forsaken Plains,
6- 56-68ish VoS,
7- 68-74ish, FoD-Hot-700
8- 74ish-78ish FoG, (I think it's possible Monastery, you get Herbs)
9- 78-85 DV, LoA.
10- (70-78 can also be leveled up on Laboratory, by AoEing. (We'll have tank to gather, that's OP lvling for that lvl, but has to be tested)

Finish.

*ish=approximately

From 40-75 Mages CP have to SPLIT and form groups of 3, leveling in common spots, this groups will allow to have also, the entire CP Logged in, since you just have to log 2 ppl, if there's NOONE logged.

Speaking about how to divide the CPs to be more effective, I believe this way:

1st: SpS-EE(SpS high MP consumition no BTM, has regeneration)-SwS.
2nd: Sorcerer-BP(Sorcerer high MP Consumition, not as SPS, has BTM can use heals and Heals over time to spam BTM)-OL.
3rd: Necromancer-TK(Necro low MP consumition, has BTM can use cubic for heal in case he needs to BTM)-3rd BD
(Also, this are good PVP little set ups in case of troubles while grinding)

1st: High mobility, (Can kite), sustain, heal.
2nd: Low mobility, but high healing and recoveryng power, plus the DEBUFF effect, (And stuns for rogues)
3rd: Low mobility, agressions sustain, and the mighty BD Effect, plus DEBUFFs!

---------------------------------

In case you want to know, Warriors CP lvl the SAME to 40 and then:

40-55 C1-C2,
55-75 TOI1-13,
75-78 IT,
78-85 not sure, but can go everywhere with Warriors CP with wolves and so.

Last edited by LaGordaPamela on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  MayaReinhartz Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:07 pm

DarkStorm wrote:guys this is high five = if you have full pt ( 9 ppl) you will get % 120 exp... soo no problem 1 leacher...acualty when ppl not around we should log him/her and make  it full pt always...

Number of Characters in the Party Experience Point Bonus
Current Previous
2 10% 30%
3 20% 39%
4 30% 50%
5 40% 54%
6 50% 58%
7 100% 63%
8 110% 67%
9 120% 72%
this is  high five
This!

I agree with this! >.<
MayaReinhartz
MayaReinhartz

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  ial3xandru Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:02 am

i m bored =\ lf some action xDDD

ial3xandru

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  MayaReinhartz Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:41 am

ial3xandru wrote:i m bored =\ lf some action xDDD
We can try stuff at the BETA in some hours if ya' want.
MayaReinhartz
MayaReinhartz

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:51 am

Colors CP:

glad - kr1sss
tyrant - shannon
trickster - faze
paladin - shaddix
bd - ppk
sws -jimmy
wc - kirito
ee - jonze
bish - color

spoil - ubiquitous
spoil - crepto
craft - silver
cat -
pp -
--------------------------------------

I've INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CP, god damned, I'm such a strong spy, I'll tell you what I know when we meet each other on TS.

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  EverDream Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:30 am

Well i knew too the setup that they will go just i didnt know the names:P The only think that i am worry about is the fcking donates,with 20euro u can play with x10 rates....

EverDream

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasen Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:18 am

LaGordaPamela wrote:
Rasen wrote:If u gonna try leech an OL and a tank at the same time u gonna have a haaaard time.. Excluding kamala in which I have almost zero experience my mage setup would be:
Bd
Es
Card
EE
OL
Soultaker
Archmage
Sps

Hope you don't take it bad, but NO, that's NOT EVEN CLOSE to a good H5 SET UP. Razz
1.BD - iAlexandru
2.SWS - g0mez
3.OL - GreenStorm
4.EE - MayaReinhartz
5.Cardi - Aha
6.SORS - Sl4ughteR
7.SPS - LaGordaPamela
8.Necro - EverDream
9.Elf Tank/Dark avenger - Coren

i dont take it bad but according to you, your setup which is 78% same as mine is also bad ("not even close to h5 set up")
i still consider my setup better though in terms of max farming which should be the goal of every mage CP, replacing some useless pvp chars at subclasses for pvp
Rasen
Rasen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 pm

we'll go like this, no changes about setup ... i count on Aha pro cardinal ... tank yes .. there will be one even if its not the place for a tank in that CP but i cant make coren change his mind so this is the end of it.NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 3 3717472213 

1 more thing: LaGordaPamela can you switch places with EverDream or u insist to be a SPS ?
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:18 pm

XP tactics:

lvl 1 - 25 EVERYONE LIKE THIS:

1.soe to kamael.Talk to newbie guide, teleport to talking island.
2.Take quest from Darin->finish q -> talk to newbie take gun,buffs ->Take q from Gilbert kill 1 orc ( obelisk of victory) ->finish q-> talk to newbie = lvl12
3.Grind  till lvl15
4.GO dwarven take Q from Mion -> tp Central shore -> kill hunter tarantula take 1 qi -> finish q -> talk to newbie = lvl20
5.Port orc village ->Take q from Livina (walk of fate) -> port shuttgart -> take q from Moira (ominous news)
6.TP crypts of disgrace -> return quests to Karuda = lvl25

25 - 40 we can try raid bosses - best experiance

at lvl 40 deal with classs change quests and we split parties:

I want to be sure that each group of 3 will have serious ppl so you can box the others and keep farming first hours, we need to rush fast with exp, before 60 lvl there isnt any good spot to farm with 9 ppl pt, so we'll split. EE group most important, ee must be highest lvl

screw the pailaka at lvl 36 - 43 ... go and farm dont waste any time I dont wanna see ppl fouling around giran.

we'll also use TS3 all the time

TS3 info:
TS3.culhy.net:12345
pass:apocftw

I want everyone who has his PC turned ON to be in teamspeak, dont say "I forget to log ts" or etc
there's afk channels if you are afk, just go to that channel but never leave TS

1st: SpS - EE - BD Best exp group, my point is highest lvl EE as fast as possible (SpS high MP consumition no BTM, has regeneration)
2nd: Sorcerer- BP- OL (Sorcerer high MP Consumition, not as SPS, has BTM can use heals and Heals over time to spam BTM)
3rd: Necromancer-TK - SWS (Necro low MP consumition, has BTM can use cubic for heal in case he needs to BTM)
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum