ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
ZerG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» l2-global
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 am by M3phy

» L2 NoAdventage [x3] Substack
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:55 pm by noM1s

» L2reborn
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:44 pm by noM1s

» l2blaze
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:09 pm by GODLIKE

» Happy New Year!!
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:50 am by cryMon

» l2realm
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:22 pm by Glova

» dragon-network.net
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm by AoiSoRa

» Join!L2warland
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm by bowling4soup

» la2dream russian 3k online x50
NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm by Glova

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 217 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:57 pm
Gallery

NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 Empty
Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

NEW L2DEX hi5

+11
ial3xandru
MayaReinhartz
EverDream
g0mez
MaKneR
DarkStorm
TyLeR
LaGordaPamela
Kharie
CoreN
ZelGadis
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW L2DEX hi5

Post  LaGordaPamela Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 am

ial3xandru wrote:setup with 2 cardi are ok for start 1 cardi with recharge but when u get lvl and gear on main cardi u don't need the second 1,about recharge same shi.t,when ee reach 83 and skills +12 its more than enough.

The idea of the 2nd Cardi is to Block WW, Mass Mana Burn, Mana Burn, Cleanse, and recharge, is more ofenssive than a healer, the problem of not having it, is that we won't be able to fight much at the beggining, we can try with this set up... but I'm not sure how good they are going to work.

The ES, it's used besides of the Seraphin skills CD buff, to debuff aswell, DoT and eventually to help healing.

LaGordaPamela

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:07 am

MayaReinhartz wrote:Lemme get that SWS or EE and I'm in D: <

Testing beta for now, ping seems fine.

you will take EE spot ...

prolly bad news for g0mez ... again sws bro ... too late replied to play Razz, can make changes if u cant stand playing sws again but must talk about it:derp: 
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 am

about setup ... NO CHANGES we go like this, 3 mages are not less not much as damage dealers, diferent artibutes ... perfect ... no necromancers ... they are sh1t in hi5 good at interlude, gracia final but not in this one.

dont need another debuffer ... we got an OL, cardinal is good player "Aha" he will drive it good, ES can haddle recharge too, we'll get koukaburas but I didnt test them ... do it at beta please and post tests here

Last edited by Sl4ughteR on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  ial3xandru Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:11 am

A good cardi can bww/mass mana/mana burn/cleanse easly xD
About pvp at start its true will be kinda hard but only at start =\

ial3xandru

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:26 am

We'll run as clanless CP, means no wars, kinda peacefull fast farm, so most pvps will start at IT/FOG/HB with already equipment on, so no worries
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  MayaReinhartz Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 am

I can honestly take the SWS spot if the EE is desired by someone else.

I've been playing EE twice in a row, a bit of a change wouldn't matter that much for me.
MayaReinhartz
MayaReinhartz

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 am

Some facts:

Necro h5 as DD < all
Necro h5 as char > all

Day of Doom > all.

----------------------------

2 CPs = A Grade 7rb (DV)
Moirai/Vesper faster to craft than S grade.

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:11 am

Still, I follow orders, I do not make decisions.

So, you lead the way, I'm just saying.

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 am

its good to share opinion I am thinking all of your decisions, feel free to share your mind
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  g0mez Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:13 pm

I can take sws. It's no problem for me Very Happy

g0mez

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7jqyDeJNw

Check that please, there you have one of the best RU CPs ever, lol. You might even know them.

Rise of Abyss vs Chaos.

Lovely video, that's is going to be us... clearly.

EDIT: You can see there, this SET UP:

BD,
SwS,
ES,
Cardi,
OL,
SH,
ST,
Arch,
SpS.

And they fight for hours, with only 1 recharge, still... you can see that they kill everyone easily that's cuz they are overgeared, lol, but still as you said, IT'S POSSIBLE to play 3 Nukers, (even 4 here, with the Kamael) and not going out of mana in a sec. (They don't even use Kokaburras)

But we have to be good.

Still I would use a Soultaker instead of a StS, not because of me beeing a fan of RoA, but because I never saw an StS instead of a SoulTaker. He's not that fast and versatile to kite. Soultaker is really helpfull PvE and PvP, picking targets and GLOOMING them, if he's really good, even giving targets occasionally

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:52 am

my personal experiance showed me that in hi5 kamael is a total failure ... skills arent landing at all , u will never land a death martk etc. so pointless tank is much more usefull check please land rate of skills in beta also koukaburas recharge please since i cant login next 5 days
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:10 am

Sl4ughteR wrote:my personal experiance showed me that in hi5 kamael is a total failure ... skills arent landing at all , u will never land a death martk etc. so pointless tank is much more usefull check please land rate of skills in beta also koukaburas recharge please since i cant login next 5 days
Yes you are right, Kamaels on H5 are really bad he doesn't steal 5-7 wihtout failing. That video is from GF.

In GF Debuffs are not that powerfull as in H5, Chain Heal doesn't exist, the CD from Pony buff is not that OP, so having one is not that usefull. The ELEMENTS on GF are OP, that's why they always use Sorc-SpS-Necro. Cuz you can farm Fires, and turn them to water, for Sorc and SpS, but u can't easily get Wind at the begginig.

Dark stones you get them from quests, but they are used for SH.

In h5, it's the opposite, Debuffs and Buffs, are OP. But skills like cancels, or SH ones, are not that amazing. That's why SH is gone and sustituted by an Elven Summoner (Power of Debuff, Acu-Haste-WW QQ) or a Tank, plus the CD. And Necros are undestructible with an enchanted Summon.
As I said before, I'll play with you and follow your directives, but I'm quite sure we'll be crying for MANA.

I think that for tonight I'm going to have WTFAST, or tomorrow morning and I'll be able to test the SV properly.

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:13 am

Animal Planet Clan SET UP:

1. Mage cp:

Valantis Skoulis - Eva saint
Nemanja Novakov - Dominator
Sasa Kovacevic - Elemental summoner
Remus Cosmin - Archmage
Yonatan Hay Shitrit - Spectral dancer
Toffy - Fortune seeker
Giannhs Luc - Cardinal
Slavi Slavov - Sword muse
Ilija Krstin - Storm screamer

2. Melee cp:

John Pavlidis - Phoenix knight
Kimbra Donatas - Duelist
Σταυρος Κυργιδης - Grand khavatari
Βρακατος Γιωργος - Arcana lord
Alexandros Dovas - Cardinal
Χρήστος Κακ - Doomcryer
Billaras Sherlock - Sword muse
Vasilis Varelas - Eva saint
Free slot - Spectral dancer

3. Melee cp:

Bazgan Lucian - Doomcryer
Alkis Alkis - Duelist
Alex Babouris - Adventurer
Apostolis Nastos - Grand khavatari
Γιώργος Καρατζούνης - Sword muse
Rizla - Spectral dancer
Zeek - Eva saint
Kwnstantinos Tsolakis - Cardinal
Kwstas Oeo - Phoenix knight

4. Mage cp of clan member Top (dont have info about names and classes)

EDIT: 5. Mage CP: Underconstruction.

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 am

LaGordaPamela wrote:
Sl4ughteR wrote:my personal experiance showed me that in hi5 kamael is a total failure ... skills arent landing at all , u will never land a death martk etc. so pointless tank is much more usefull check please land rate of skills in beta also koukaburas recharge please since i cant login next 5 days
Yes you are right, Kamaels on H5 are really bad he doesn't steal 5-7 wihtout failing. That video is from GF.

In GF Debuffs are not that powerfull as in H5, Chain Heal doesn't exist, the CD from Pony buff is not that OP, so having one is not that usefull. The ELEMENTS on GF are OP, that's why they always use Sorc-SpS-Necro. Cuz you can farm Fires, and turn them to water, for Sorc and SpS, but u can't easily get Wind at the begginig.

Dark stones you get them from quests, but they are used for SH.

In h5, it's the opposite, Debuffs and Buffs, are OP. But skills like cancels, or SH ones, are not that amazing. That's why SH is gone and sustituted by an Elven Summoner (Power of Debuff, Acu-Haste-WW QQ) or a Tank, plus the CD. And Necros are undestructible with an enchanted Summon.
As I said before, I'll play with you and follow your directives, but I'm quite sure we'll be crying for MANA.

I think that for tonight I'm going to have WTFAST, or tomorrow morning and I'll be able to test the SV properly.
I've read a lot today and i kinda changed my mind, yes I think we should replace the STS with a necromancer .... this is chronicle of debuffs, cancels, fear skills, so having a STS like a DD is good but just at begining, later when all got equipments and many rezists on SH cant do a sh1t, damage will be too low... and then necro is better than a STS, meanwhile mana burn is OP, also sps and sors are cancelling non stop. I start even thinking if maybe DA is better than an elf tank cuz of cancelation skills also that fear one forgot name ^_^
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 am

Sl4ughteR wrote:I've read a lot today and i kinda changed my mind, yes I think we should replace the STS with a necromancer .... this is chronicle of debuffs, cancels, fear skills, so having a STS like a DD is good but just at begining, later when all got equipments and many rezists on SH cant do a sh1t, damage will be too low... and then necro is better than a STS, meanwhile mana burn is OP, also sps and sors are cancelling non stop. I start even thinking if maybe DA is better than an elf tank cuz of cancelation skills also that fear one forgot name ^_^
THIS VIDEO, IS A MUST if we want to have a decent MAGE CP.

It's A MUST, EVERYONE WATCH IT, please Smile

EDIT: (The video link, lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-DJ5NhgEyPM

There you'll see, their SET UP is 2 Cardi (1 with recharge), ES, SpS, Archm,SoulT. (And the normal)

I know I sound stupid and retard repeating the same, but I BELIEVE, and I'm quite sure, we should get 2 Cardinals, and use the TANK as a Driver. Like OUTSIDE the CP for PVP and so. And possibly if we get 2 or 3 more PPL, we could also use a Warsmith and a Fortune Seeker, a Prophet (Counter Critical) as DRIVERs, maybe ppl from here, that can't play the WHOLE day, but have 3-4 hours daily, they can create usefull chars for the CP, but they don't have the obligation to LOG IN for SIEGES, Bosses, etc.

That's how TOP CPs play, BADCOLORS CP, has 22 ppl, (the 9 basic) and the rest are 3FS, Maestro, PP, 3 Titan, etc.

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  Kharie Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 am

how is warlords stuns working in h5? i believe that some1 with mass stun is more effective as a driver. we must consider that
Kharie
Kharie

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl4ughteR Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:57 am

LaGordaPamela wrote:
That's how TOP CPs play, BADCOLORS CP, has 22 ppl, (the 9 basic) and the rest are 3FS, Maestro, PP, 3 Titan, etc.

badcolor is a total retard, yes he's always on top but he has 1 party of spoilers and buffers who are playing only to satisfites his ass, I dont believe someone will start spoilers, buffers and play for us, being my slaves, maybe a small CP formed from few friends. Someone must think of it and make a 2th CP, we got extra ppl anyway.

about 2th cardi the idea isnt bad but who should i remove and place a cardi on his place NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 3351984990 
Sl4ughteR
Sl4ughteR

Back to top Go down

Post  EverDream Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:31 pm

The only way to play with 2nd cardi(that i think is the best for setup) is to remove the tank,but as i saw coren wants baddly to play tank so lets stay like that.And about the type of tank i dont think that we need DA,y he cancels but i think it will be better for us to have the heals of ET.

EverDream

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  CoreN Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Yes i want to play with tank you are right Very Happy
CoreN
CoreN

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post  MayaReinhartz Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:17 pm

I think our group is more than enough as of now~

We can change our gameplan with our subs~ But as of now I think we can pretty much cover every situation that may come up. ;S
MayaReinhartz
MayaReinhartz

Back to top Go down

Post  g0mez Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Sl4ughter you said im core member Very Happy And on forum I am a fakin VISITER:D Not even a Trial Member... Well i get used to it Very Happy. Sorry for spam. BTW. Have SWS on hi5 any big changes since GF?

g0mez

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  MayaReinhartz Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:33 pm

g0mez wrote:Sl4ughter you said im core member :DAnd on forum I am a fakin VISITER:D Not even a Trial Member... Well i get used to it Very Happy. Sorry for spam. BTW. Have SWS on hi5 any big changes since GF?
My rank has been changed from trial member to visitor more than three times already. You should kick their butts hard so they remember your name e.e

And when you say "Have SWS on hi5 any big changes since GF"...

Well...

We could search that right.

http://base.l2j.ru/graciafinal/index.php?p=5&t=2&ty=skills&id=21&lev=40 Here's a Gracia Final DB

Here's a H5 DB. Will read them for a bit and post major changes.

http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=27&t=1&ty=2&sty=skills&id=21&lev=40

EDIT:

Major changes would be some skills being added as far as those DBs go.

Battle Whisper lvl.3
For 2 minutes, increases the user's P. Atk. by 15%, Critical Damage by 10%, and Atk. Spd. by 10%. Increases the additional MP consumption when singing while sing/dance effect lasts.

Deadly Strike lvl.25
Attacks the enemy with 4640 Power added to P. Atk. Cannot be used when a bow/crossbow/hand-to-hand combat weapon is equipped. Over-hit is possible.

Sword Symphony silences enemies on AoE rather than have a chance to inflict fear.

Those are the major changes I've found.

Hope you like'em :3

Last edited by MayaReinhartz on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info.)
MayaReinhartz
MayaReinhartz

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Well that's how the game is played now if you want to go competitive. And it's not about slaves or something, it's about ppl who wants to play, would like to play with you/us and they don't have MUCH time to spend playing, so they play usefull classes.

That's how it's played now, it's difficult to counter a CP wich has 10 ppl supporting them, my friends who are going to play with BadColors as a Mage CP, have 7 DRIVERS too.

It's what it is...

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGordaPamela Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Sl4ughteR wrote:

about 2th cardi the idea isnt bad but who should i remove and place a cardi on his place NEW L2DEX hi5 - Page 2 3351984990 
Coren's tank from the PVP CP. That's the char we should release, or, the Archmage.

SpS and Necro are the best DDs in this chronicle, then Sorc. Finally, sph.

LaGordaPamela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum