ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
Latest topics
» dragon-network.net
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm by AoiSoRa

» Join!L2warland
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm by bowling4soup

» la2dream russian 3k online x50
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm by Glova

» New games?
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 am by Glova

» yolooooo
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 pm by Streeter

» Anyone!
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm by Giovanni Anale

» Hunting old Videos
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm by DarkStorm

» Daily Video
Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm by TyLeR

» Video funny Only for Ro
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm by Ion

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm
Gallery


Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

Nice pics we having

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice pics we having

Post  TyLeR on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 am


_________________
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
avatar
TyLeR

Age : 37
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 5578

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Ion on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 am

omfg =)))))))))
avatar
Ion

Location : Romania
Number of posts : 683

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Tequila on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 am

hahahah very nice
avatar
Tequila

Age : 28
Location : Craiova
Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Kodex on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Dunno:D Its the Art and u must take it as it is Razz
avatar
Kodex

Age : 30
Location : Brazil
Number of posts : 689

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  TyLeR on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Kodex wrote:Dunno:D Its the Art and u must take it as it is Razz

Well speaking of art.. in Romania we have a retorical question to witch i always answear YES :

"Can u take a shit in the tastes of a person ?" Very Happy

PS: ill translate in other way if is not clear Very Happy

_________________
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
avatar
TyLeR

Age : 37
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 5578

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  GODLIKE on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 pm

=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GODLIKE

Age : 26
Location : Italy , Trieste
Number of posts : 1940

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  MaKneR on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

hahahahahahah cool pic =)))))))))))))))))))
avatar
MaKneR

Age : 25
Location : Thessaloniki , Greece
Number of posts : 905

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Only on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 pm

omg lol xDD

_________________
Don't cry like a bitch when you feel the pain!
avatar
Only

Age : 22
Location : Slovakia
Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  AoiSoRa on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 pm

omg u are really crazy guy`s Laughing)))
avatar
AoiSoRa

Age : 29
Location : Romania(Bistrita-Nasaud)
Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Sowell on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 am

hahahahhaa flaged,ahahaha =)))))))))))))))))

Sowell

Location : Romania
Number of posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Marian on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 pm

hahahaha nice pic!
avatar
Marian

Age : 26
Location : Argentina
Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Overkill on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 am


_________________
avatar
Overkill

Age : 28
Location : Poland
Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  M3phy on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:07 am

Tyler is always the black guy !

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Apocalyptic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 am

I think the black guy should be goodlike Smile
avatar
Apocalyptic

Age : 28
Location : Poland, Warsaw
Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Kodex on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:31 am

Apocalyptic wrote:I think the black guy should be goodlike Smile

Last time when we screwed with him he killed hes cat, Tyler said to dont bother him again:D

_________________
hotfile.com L2Control_6.2_Pro_by_CriticalError.rar.html<<L2Control

http://www.filefront.com/17253477/L2-Potion-User-2.6.zip/ << acp+ cliker

www.maxcheaters.com
avatar
Kodex

Age : 30
Location : Brazil
Number of posts : 689

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Apocalyptic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:03 am

Yeah, he'd probably change your rank to slave ;P

I joke about Goodlike all the time and we've never had a fight - but come to think of it I've never had a fight with anybody - I guess I'm just too nice Smile

Sorry, for the offtopic, but I'm a little "hyped" and I feel like writing - a part of the Polish community will know what I mean Wink
avatar
Apocalyptic

Age : 28
Location : Poland, Warsaw
Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  GODLIKE on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 am

Kodex wrote:
Apocalyptic wrote:I think the black guy should be goodlike Smile

Last time when we screwed with him he killed hes cat, Tyler said to dont bother him again:D
i love animals No
better kill an annoying and stupid polish than a sweet and innocent cat Very Happy

GODLIKE

Age : 26
Location : Italy , Trieste
Number of posts : 1940

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Sowell on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:22 am

well i suggest that goodlike and kodex to not have option dismiss activated:D
or alse at each 2 days you will see one of them w/o crest:)))))))))

Sowell

Location : Romania
Number of posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  GODLIKE on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:45 am

sowell wrote:well i suggest that goodlike and kodex to not have option dismiss activated:D
or alse at each 2 days you will see one of them w/o crest:)))))))))
nehh ... have to be a little smarter than a hamster to make this once ... and 2x worse then a stupid hamster to make this twice bounce
so i can have dismiss ... im not a hamster Wink and i`ll never kick hamsters bcz they are nice and make me laugh Very Happy

GODLIKE

Age : 26
Location : Italy , Trieste
Number of posts : 1940

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Apocalyptic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

GoodLike wrote:
Kodex wrote:
Apocalyptic wrote:I think the black guy should be goodlike Smile

Last time when we screwed with him he killed hes cat, Tyler said to dont bother him again:D
i love animals No
better kill an annoying and stupid polish than a sweet and innocent cat Very Happy

I see even the Zerg can't protect us "annoying and stupid polish" from ze Russians. Alas, Stalin's rebirth. Hail Goodlike Smile

P.S - I was just joking for your information. I have the feeling I have to say this every time I use the slightest bit of sarcasm, or ppl will get banned and I'll be a recruit before I know it.
avatar
Apocalyptic

Age : 28
Location : Poland, Warsaw
Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  GODLIKE on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 pm

dont take it personally Very Happy those who know to speak well and not try to look what they will never be are an exception Smile

GODLIKE

Age : 26
Location : Italy , Trieste
Number of posts : 1940

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Apocalyptic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Well, thank goodness our familiarity is limited to written words and a computer game, so everyone can be themselves and nobody will try to be what they'll never be since there not risking any humiliation in real life.

I hope I understood you correctly, but the language mistakes left a larger field for interpretation. You have to understand that as an english tutor, reading all sorts of Lineage 2 forums is seriously agonizing and even lethal sometimes Wink

Btw, don't worry GoodLike, I don't take much personally. I don't recall ever getting mad in l2. I just don't understand why you referred to "him" as an annoying and stupid Polish as if being Polish was something bad Razz

For those reading we are not having a fight, but a grown up conversation. I'm sure Goodlike feels no grudge to me and same over. I'm repeating this again so that nobody thinks I'm provoking some drama Smile I just want to have a conversation with somebody because my guests brain has deteriorated to the equal of my dog from a lack of sleep and an excess of illegal substances
avatar
Apocalyptic

Age : 28
Location : Poland, Warsaw
Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  GODLIKE on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Apocalyptic wrote:Well, thank goodness our familiarity is limited to written words and a computer game, so everyone can be themselves and nobody will try to be what they'll never be since there not risking any humiliation in real life.

I hope I understood you correctly, but the language mistakes left a larger field for interpretation. You have to understand that as an english tutor, reading all sorts of Lineage 2 forums is seriously agonizing and even lethal sometimes Wink

Btw, don't worry GoodLike, I don't take much personally. I don't recall ever getting mad in l2. I just don't understand why you referred to "him" as an annoying and stupid Polish as if being Polish was something bad Razz

For those reading we are not having a fight, but a grown up conversation. I'm sure Goodlike feels no grudge to me and same over. I'm repeating this again so that nobody thinks I'm provoking some drama Smile I just want to have a conversation with somebody because my guests brain has deteriorated to the equal of my dog from a lack of sleep and an excess of illegal substances
lol!
i will make a short answer to your lengthy post : bcz is polish and i cant write ,,stupid romanian,, for example got it ? Very Happy its not so hard Rolling Eyes
Apocalyptic wrote:my guests brain has deteriorated to the equal of my dog from a lack of sleep and an excess of illegal substances
lol! lol! lol! ur crazy Very Happy

GODLIKE

Age : 26
Location : Italy , Trieste
Number of posts : 1940

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  M3phy on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:41 pm

BAN APOCALYPTIC AMIGO !! HE IS PKING AND HAVING DRAMA IN CLAN AAAA BAN BAN BAN !! And yes, its bad to be in same country with kodex [polish] Very Happy.

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Apocalyptic on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Well, I was expecting something more developed then an obvious answer like that you simpleminded romanian. I had to say that to feel at peace with myself xD Allthough it was a risky statement because now I'm surounded Shocked

GoodLike wrote:
Apocalyptic wrote:my guests brain has deteriorated to the equal of my dog from a lack of sleep and an excess of illegal substances
lol! lol! lol! ur crazy Very Happy

So far my friend is crazy, but I think I'm on the right way Very Happy
avatar
Apocalyptic

Age : 28
Location : Poland, Warsaw
Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice pics we having

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum