ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
Latest topics
» yolooooo
Today at 11:29 pm by GODLIKE

» New games?
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:08 pm by MaKneR

» Anyone!
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm by Giovanni Anale

» dragon-network.net
Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 am by MaLijaa

» Hunting old Videos
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm by DarkStorm

» Daily Video
Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm by TyLeR

» Video funny Only for Ro
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm by Ion

» L2 Azure
Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:21 am by BrainDamage

» Hai
Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:14 pm by M3phy

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

GODLIKE

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm
Gallery


Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

We need a decision asap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We need a decision asap

Post  GnT on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 am

Guys let's all agree on what server we should stay. I see ppl on many servers, split. Every1 goes where he wants, some ppl don't like L2division, some don't like HB client, some can't enter. WTF is this. It was suppose to go all server somewhere.

Tyler pls post the name of the server where all PPL should come, where we should be all togheter. There is no sense to play on a server where are 4 5 ZERG members only.

cya

_________________
Veni, vidi, vici, ZERGi !



by Gangsta
avatar
GnT

Age : 28
Location : Iasi-Romania and Aarhus-Denmark
Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a decision asap

Post  Tequila on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:21 pm

GnT wrote:Guys let's all agree on what server we should stay. I see ppl on many servers, split. Every1 goes where he wants, some ppl don't like L2division, some don't like HB client, some can't enter. WTF is this. It was suppose to go all server somewhere.

Tyler pls post the name of the server where all PPL should come, where we should be all togheter. There is no sense to play on a server where are 4 5 ZERG members only.

cya
was post... l2 division..
avatar
Tequila

Age : 28
Location : Craiova
Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a decision asap

Post  M3phy on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:01 pm

This server suck ass ... Low ppls and they will never grow [l2division] . I will play here ofc but its not a good idea for sure.

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a decision asap

Post  Euronymous on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 pm

There are no more d/cs on L2MxC. Very Happy

Euronymous

Age : 28
Location : Galati, Romania
Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a decision asap

Post  GnT on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:14 pm

TequilaSunrise wrote:
GnT wrote:Guys let's all agree on what server we should stay. I see ppl on many servers, split. Every1 goes where he wants, some ppl don't like L2division, some don't like HB client, some can't enter. WTF is this. It was suppose to go all server somewhere.

Tyler pls post the name of the server where all PPL should come, where we should be all togheter. There is no sense to play on a server where are 4 5 ZERG members only.

cya
was post... l2 division..


and than why are so few ZERG members on server?

_________________
Veni, vidi, vici, ZERGi !



by Gangsta
avatar
GnT

Age : 28
Location : Iasi-Romania and Aarhus-Denmark
Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a decision asap

Post  GnT on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Euronymous wrote:There are no more d/cs on L2MxC. Very Happy

look this guy don't even bother to go where ZERG clan is. every1 whith hiw own server.

_________________
Veni, vidi, vici, ZERGi !



by Gangsta
avatar
GnT

Age : 28
Location : Iasi-Romania and Aarhus-Denmark
Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a decision asap

Post  Euronymous on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:30 pm

GnT wrote:
Euronymous wrote:There are no more d/cs on L2MxC. Very Happy

look this guy don't even bother to go where ZERG clan is. every1 whith hiw own server.

Look at my posts before you speak.

Euronymous

Age : 28
Location : Galati, Romania
Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a decision asap

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum