ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
Latest topics
» New games?
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by MaKneR

» Anyone!
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm by Giovanni Anale

» dragon-network.net
Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 am by MaLijaa

» Hunting old Videos
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm by DarkStorm

» Daily Video
Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm by TyLeR

» Video funny Only for Ro
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm by Ion

» L2 Azure
Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:21 am by BrainDamage

» Hai
Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:14 pm by M3phy

» Server for some fun
Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:04 pm by BrainDamage

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm
Gallery


Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

whatever archers game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  Vuck0 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:00 pm

daniele.mp3 wrote:
SlimShady wrote:Lol hey guys ,just was at facebook and saw zerg and that reminded me when we wwas playing 2gether.... Im now at Shilen official server,i seen Vuck0 at this forum,didnt knew hes playd with you,cus im playin with him right now at Shilen,so wats up guys?Where r u playin ? ? Laughing) Ownage <3 u if u remember :DDD santa
vuck0 noob !!!!! Very Happy

QQ moar Yul archer 88 lv .!.
avatar
Vuck0
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Age : 29
Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

whatever archers game

Post  M3phy on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Vuck0 wrote:
daniele.mp3 wrote:
SlimShady wrote:Lol hey guys ,just was at facebook and saw zerg and that reminded me when we wwas playing 2gether.... Im now at Shilen official server,i seen Vuck0 at this forum,didnt knew hes playd with you,cus im playin with him right now at Shilen,so wats up guys?Where r u playin ? ? Laughing) Ownage <3 u if u remember :DDD santa
vuck0 noob !!!!! Very Happy

QQ moar Yul archer 88 lv .!.

<- yul archer 91 Very Happy


Last edited by M3phy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  Vuck0 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:07 pm

boter Very Happy
avatar
Vuck0
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Age : 29
Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  M3phy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 am

MaLijaa is that you, the moderator from VaeVictis forum?

(posted here so Tyler won't be supposed to move my posts again )

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  Giovanni Anale on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 pm

M3phy wrote:MaLijaa is that you, the moderator from VaeVictis forum?

(posted here so Tyler won't be supposed to move my posts again )


fail 0 points
avatar
Giovanni Anale

Age : 26
Location : Croatia
Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  Vuck0 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:17 pm

M3phy wrote:
Vuck0 wrote:
daniele.mp3 wrote:
SlimShady wrote:Lol hey guys ,just was at facebook and saw zerg and that reminded me when we wwas playing 2gether.... Im now at Shilen official server,i seen Vuck0 at this forum,didnt knew hes playd with you,cus im playin with him right now at Shilen,so wats up guys?Where r u playin ? ? Laughing) Ownage <3 u if u remember :DDD santa
vuck0 noob !!!!! Very Happy

QQ moar Yul archer 88 lv .!.

<- yul archer 91 Very Happy

from 86 to 88 is pain in the ass Very Happy 88-91 is much easyer, less exp need for lv
avatar
Vuck0
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Age : 29
Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  M3phy on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Your argument is WRONG! XD

87->88 = ~15kkk exp
88->89 = ~9kkk exp
89->90 = ~25kkk exp
90->91 = i don't know for sure, fact it's "scale" increasing. You just have more instances to deal with, so you gathering mostly exp by that. Plus you hitting easier in Garden of Genesis, where you can go with randoms for half-killing or trains with cp. Real-real-real pain starts after 91. Trust me Evil or Very Mad

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  bowling4soup on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:18 pm

M3phy wrote:Your argument is WRONG! XD

87->88 = ~15kkk exp
88->89 = ~9kkk exp
89->90 = ~25kkk exp
90->91 = i don't know for sure, fact it's "scale" increasing. You just have more instances to deal with, so you gathering mostly exp by that. Plus you hitting easier in Garden of Genesis, where you can go with randoms for half-killing or trains with cp. Real-real-real pain starts after 91. Trust me Evil or Very Mad

imo the real pain in GoD starts at 85 when you realize you only have SoA or Harnak to go to as valid options. I left Shilen altho i was botting very succesfully.
avatar
bowling4soup

Age : 29
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  M3phy on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:57 am

bowling4soup wrote:
M3phy wrote:Your argument is WRONG! XD

87->88 = ~15kkk exp
88->89 = ~9kkk exp
89->90 = ~25kkk exp
90->91 = i don't know for sure, fact it's "scale" increasing. You just have more instances to deal with, so you gathering mostly exp by that. Plus you hitting easier in Garden of Genesis, where you can go with randoms for half-killing or trains with cp. Real-real-real pain starts after 91. Trust me Evil or Very Mad

imo the real pain in GoD starts at 85 when you realize you only have SoA or Harnak to go to as valid options. I left Shilen altho i was botting very succesfully.

I've try botting on Innova, but it ain't working. SoA and Harnak are some low level tipically zones. For example, at level 92 I've got Garden of Genesis and Orbis temple as main XP sources, besides instances. It's the way game seems to be looking so far, giving the impresion that it's all about hitting level 99, well not. In my opinion, not many zones for exping cause making people fight for their future 30 minutes of exp till other party comes and kick your ass it's so fucking amazing Very Happy. I've had more PVP's on this than I ever had on some random high rate server.

PS: Anyway, wherever could you bot after 85? Very Happy

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: whatever archers game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum