ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
Latest topics
» yolooooo
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 pm by Streeter

» New games?
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:08 pm by MaKneR

» Anyone!
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm by Giovanni Anale

» dragon-network.net
Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 am by MaLijaa

» Hunting old Videos
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm by DarkStorm

» Daily Video
Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm by TyLeR

» Video funny Only for Ro
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm by Ion

» L2 Azure
Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:21 am by BrainDamage

» Hai
Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:14 pm by M3phy

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm
Gallery


Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  coolGODLIKE on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:42 pm

RECOMANDATION 1 :

IF YOU DIDNT JOIN YET LINEAGE2.EU SERVER OR IF U REMAINED BEHIND BCZ U CANT HANDLE A SERVER WHERE IF U HAVE BRAIN IN 2 WEEKS WITHOUT BEING A NO LIFER U CAN MAKE 76 , IN 1 WORD , IF U WANT TO MAKE A NEW CHAR , THE DAILY RECOMANDATION IS DO A SUMMONER !

RECOMANDATION 2 :

IF YOU ARE INTO A EXP PARTY DO NOT DO ALT TAB TO WATCH PORN FOR THOSE 20 SECONS WHILE TANKER TAKE TRAIN AND COME BACK TO SPOT , SPECIALLY WHEN U ARE HEALER ! Embarassed

RECOMANDATION 3 : ASK FOR HELP TO GODLIKE LVL 79 affraid

im so cool ...

coolGODLIKE

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  Linas on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

coolGODLIKE wrote:RECOMANDATION 1 :

IF YOU DIDNT JOIN YET LINEAGE2.EU SERVER OR IF U REMAINED BEHIND BCZ U CANT HANDLE A SERVER WHERE IF U HAVE BRAIN IN 2 WEEKS WITHOUT BEING A NO LIFER U CAN MAKE 76 , IN 1 WORD , IF U WANT TO MAKE A NEW CHAR , THE DAILY RECOMANDATION IS DO A SUMMONER !

RECOMANDATION 2 :

IF YOU ARE INTO A EXP PARTY DO NOT DO ALT TAB TO WATCH PORN FOR THOSE 20 SECONS WHILE TANKER TAKE TRAIN AND COME BACK TO SPOT , SPECIALLY WHEN U ARE HEALER ! Embarassed

RECOMANDATION 3 : ASK FOR HELP TO GODLIKE LVL 79 affraid

im so cool ...

drunk bastard....

but anyways godlike got point. zerg cant handle serious servers. were so passionate about new server, how long will play and that server gonna be place, where all gonna return, meet and play just for fun, without stress. seems like zerg is clan only in forum. much blabla but no doings. and shame on you tyler, im playing almost 2 years in zerg clan and getting "recruit" nick color after all these times is like backstabing in the anus. you can come l2europe anytime but u dont come and better put your sucky taste daily videos that no know watch. sowell, moshu, straker, put your hands away from dicks and come play here. 10000000x rate server can handle everyone, dont feel so pro there in server, which not gonna last 2 months,. im so angry at u all.
avatar
Linas

Number of posts : 841

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  AoiSoRa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 am

coolGODLIKE wrote:RECOMANDATION 1 :

IF YOU DIDNT JOIN YET LINEAGE2.EU SERVER OR IF U REMAINED BEHIND BCZ U CANT HANDLE A SERVER WHERE IF U HAVE BRAIN IN 2 WEEKS WITHOUT BEING A NO LIFER U CAN MAKE 76 , IN 1 WORD , IF U WANT TO MAKE A NEW CHAR , THE DAILY RECOMANDATION IS DO A SUMMONER !

RECOMANDATION 2 :

IF YOU ARE INTO A EXP PARTY DO NOT DO ALT TAB TO WATCH PORN FOR THOSE 20 SECONS WHILE TANKER TAKE TRAIN AND COME BACK TO SPOT , SPECIALLY WHEN U ARE HEALER ! Embarassed

RECOMANDATION 3 : ASK FOR HELP TO GODLIKE LVL 79 affraid

im so cool ...



u fackit dumbas i told u today to bring some hp potion to clean my karma and u stay in PI lvl-ing ......if someone need help don`t tell to godlike is so noob
hahahahahaha:)))))
avatar
AoiSoRa

Age : 29
Location : Romania(Bistrita-Nasaud)
Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  coolGODLIKE on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 am



RECOMANDATION 4 : AS U SEE IN THE IMAGE , BESIDE MY COOL LVL ( THE REASON THAT I POSTED THIS PIC ) LOOK AT THAT BUFF , SO IF U ARE CLAN LEADER ( EX: TYLER ) , AND YOU SUFFER OF ,, IMBALANCE SYNDROM,, ( EX : TO PLAY ? TO NOT PLAY ? NOW I PLAY , NOW I NOT PLAY ) FORGET IT !

coolGODLIKE

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  TyLeR on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:44 am

What part of i can't install the game for 3 weeks and i'm sick and tired of asking for help don't u get?!

Go play your cool chars and have happy hollydays Smile

And please stop using Splicho's words to describe how ZerG can't handle real server bullshit.
What the fuck does that even mean?
What can't we handle?
Giving up real life for Lineage?
In low rate server it's all about who has more time. Nothing else. Specially the clanleader. And yes Splicho has more free time then me. But he's still a fucking prick. If u haven't noticed it yet u will don't worry.

And again i say. I'm not scared of low rate or anything else. I just can't install the fucking game at work. There were 2 GM's who logged with TeamViewer to my pc and coundn't figure out the problem, and now it's no chance i will ever catch one of them again until after 5 january i guess. And reinstalling windows it's not the solution cose i tried installing on 2 other pc's and i get the same shit. Lots of ppl have this problem.

PS: Linas picking on my videos was so cheap Neutral Very Happy

_________________
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
avatar
TyLeR

Age : 37
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 5578

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  Moshu on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 am

TyLeR wrote:What part of i can't install the game for 3 weeks and i'm sick and tired of asking for help don't u get?!

Go play your cool chars and have happy hollydays Smile

And please stop using Splicho's words to describe how ZerG can't handle real server bullshit.
What the fuck does that even mean?
What can't we handle?
Giving up real life for Lineage?
In low rate server it's all about who has more time. Nothing else. Specially the clanleader. And yes Splicho has more free time then me. But he's still a fucking prick. If u haven't noticed it yet u will don't worry.

And again i say. I'm not scared of low rate or anything else. I just can't install the fucking game at work. There were 2 GM's who logged with TeamViewer to my pc and coundn't figure out the problem, and now it's no chance i will ever catch one of them again until after 5 january i guess. And reinstalling windows it's not the solution cose i tried installing on 2 other pc's and i get the same shit. Lots of ppl have this problem.

PS: Linas picking on my videos was so cheap Neutral Very Happy
/agree,and btw stop spaming forum will all bullsh1t pls,if we wanna play there,we was playing already,stop posting all crap,we will not nolife on 1x,go post this sh1t on splicho forum.what cool char you have?lvl 79 you still miss 20 lvl+3 subs,so leave us alone on our 1000000x.gl and hf

_________________
You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

Moshu

Age : 31
Location : Campulung-Romania
Number of posts : 634

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :( on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 pm

TyLeR wrote:What part of i can't install the game for 3 weeks and i'm sick and tired of asking for help don't u get?!

Go play your cool chars and have happy hollydays
Smile
And please stop using Splicho's words to describe how ZerG can't handle real server bullshit.
What the fuck does that even mean?
What can't we handle?
Giving up real life for Lineage?
In low rate server it's all about who has more time. Nothing else. Specially the clanleader. And yes Splicho has more free time then me. But he's still a fucking prick. If u haven't noticed it yet u will don't worry.

And again i say. I'm not scared of low rate or anything else. I just can't install the fucking game at work. There were 2 GM's who logged with TeamViewer to my pc and coundn't figure out the problem, and now it's no chance i will ever catch one of them again until after 5 january i guess. And reinstalling windows it's not the solution cose i tried installing on 2 other pc's and i get the same shit. Lots of ppl have this problem.

PS: Linas picking on my videos was so cheap Neutral Very Happy

We , the BLACK MANS , hate u very much not bcz u couldnt enter , its bcz you didnt want to enter, a week before server starting you posted thousand of topics with all things from l2GOD , tactics , partys , quest infos and os on ... u seemed very interested about this server , u told us to create clan bcz u cant log in in first day so ok , we logged and we created clan , 6 ppl joined clan on the second day , all were asking about tyler and other pussys that told will enter server and the answer was always ,, we still w8ting for them,, but after 5 days nobody entred so i can say just 1 thing for pussys who will keep saying ,,i have a work , no time for 1x bla bla bla ,, guess what ? i played first 2 weeks 3-4h MAXIM/day and i made lvl 76 , its an option in l2god , show u how muchtime u was logged in , i have 6-7 days of LOG IN in total and im 79 50% lvl , ill post the image to prove after maintenance.No more killing mobs for hours to lvl up , all game is basing on ,,/partymatching,, and quests. Solo game = fail , now exp became fun , very many new things , CLAN = EVERYTHING so here we go again for another shit did by TyLeR, making all which plays on server BLACK NAMES after years in this clan just bcz him and others from this clan cant handle a server , normally for that we are BLACK NAMES , but in hes mind he made us BLACK NAMES bcz we joined TZ after we w8iting 1week to see wtf happens with this clan and nothing happened , ofc players look for a clan.
And btw regard Black Name thing , seems a little retard to repeat this shit so for who is not capable to understand , me personally and i think also linas or mephy dont give a shit about the color of name , its about what means this color after so much time in ZerG.To not talk that i get ban on every account which i create, and its bcz of spamming shits on forum ? yes .... to much silence on this forum since u realized that spending some hours in l2 means YOUR LIFE IS DONEEEEEEEEE !!!!!! Sad
If i would be in your place i would close this forum and reopen after im sure i want to play l2 as long im a leader of a clan and my presence is definitely necesarry.

and btw
TyLeR wrote:Go play your cool chars and have happy hollydays Very Happy
That emoticon at the end of sentence makes u soooooooooooo sooooooooooo ridiculous !
so my ironically talent dont let me to not tell u , Enjoy yourself on New Year thinking at those which playing l2 while u party !!!

GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :(

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  AoiSoRa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 pm

godlike i told u smt when i was with karma....if zerg have 5 ppl like you the clan is fack`t up......so whay u try to prove?? you are the best? thinking only at you....u play like robot not like a friend or clan m8...... if tyler don`t wanna play is his problem if he start in january is not a problem with VP in few day`s he will have 79 and he will xp-ing with us so what`s the point if he enjoy of this holiday without stress on innova?.....anyway respect to enclave they kill first baium muahahahahaha:D:)


Last edited by AoiSoRa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AoiSoRa

Age : 29
Location : Romania(Bistrita-Nasaud)
Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :( on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Moshu wrote:/agree,and btw stop spaming forum will all bullsh1t pls,if we wanna play there,we was playing already,stop posting all crap,we will not nolife on 1x,go post this sh1t on splicho forum.what cool char you have?lvl 79 you still miss 20 lvl+3 subs,so leave us alone on our 1000000x.gl and hf

So tyler Moshu just answer u to quastion
TyLeR wrote:What the fuck does that even mean?
What can't we handle?

And as for u man ur playing on a server where u hit an gremlin which gives u lvl 85
and drops S81 items and than come to tell us how cool u are backstabing
for 17397dmg an player compared to me that i posted this as ironical things with ,,cool,, regard all QQ and also 26y old KIDS so i dont know why u even bother to post here , ur
so useless whith all ur QQ as a phlegm in lake.

GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :(

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :( on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 pm

AoiSoRa wrote:godlike i told u smt when i was with karma....if zerg have 5 ppl like you the clan is fack`t up......so whay u try to prove?? you are the best? thinking only at you....u play like robot not like a friend or clan m8...... if tyler don`t wanna play is his problem if he start in january is not a problem with VP in few day`s he will have 79 and he will xp-ing with us so what`s the point if he enjoy of this holiday without stress on innova?.....anyway respect to enclave they kill first baium muahahahahaha:D:)


from here started all for aoisora ...

P.S: if u ever wanna be taken into consideration , stop consuming those legal shits , ur exactly like a white page into a porn magazine

GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :(

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  AoiSoRa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 pm

are u mad now Laughing)))
avatar
AoiSoRa

Age : 29
Location : Romania(Bistrita-Nasaud)
Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :( on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 pm

AoiSoRa wrote:are u mad now Laughing)))
bcz server is still down Evil or Very Mad

GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME :(

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  AoiSoRa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 pm

20 min left i think Smile)after u will move in PI?......i will bring u some cookie there Laughing)))
avatar
AoiSoRa

Age : 29
Location : Romania(Bistrita-Nasaud)
Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  TyLeR on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:11 pm

AoiSoRa wrote:anyway respect to enclave they kill first baium muahahahahaha:D:)
Is it the Enclave we know?

_________________
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
avatar
TyLeR

Age : 37
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 5578

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  M3phy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm

TyLeR wrote:
AoiSoRa wrote:anyway respect to enclave they kill first baium muahahahahaha:D:)
Is it the Enclave we know?

No, just some fake asses stolen the real Enclaves name.

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  AoiSoRa on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:43 pm

TyLeR wrote:
AoiSoRa wrote:anyway respect to enclave they kill first baium muahahahahaha:D:)
Is it the Enclave we know?




i saw naVaro too so can be?
avatar
AoiSoRa

Age : 29
Location : Romania(Bistrita-Nasaud)
Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  D3vianne on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:12 pm

AoiSoRa wrote:
Is it the Enclave we know?

i saw naVaro too so can be?

btw do you play in Innova coz i saw ur same nick Laughing and guy told me is not from zerg Smile

_________________
Moondust - SPS/EE
D3vianne - HE/PAL
avatar
D3vianne

Location : Bulgaria/Varna
Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  Moshu on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 pm

GODLIKE LF GREEN NAME Sad wrote:
Moshu wrote:/agree,and btw stop spaming forum will all bullsh1t pls,if we wanna play there,we was playing already,stop posting all crap,we will not nolife on 1x,go post this sh1t on splicho forum.what cool char you have?lvl 79 you still miss 20 lvl+3 subs,so leave us alone on our 1000000x.gl and hf

So tyler Moshu just answer u to quastion
TyLeR wrote:What the fuck does that even mean?
What can't we handle?

And as for u man ur playing on a server where u hit an gremlin which gives u lvl 85
and drops S81 items and than come to tell us how cool u are backstabing
for 17397dmg an player compared to me that i posted this as ironical things with ,,cool,, regard all QQ and also 26y old KIDS so i dont know why u even bother to post here , ur
so useless whith all ur QQ as a phlegm in lake.
is no sense argue with you,in every server that we played you always fight with some1,you always have somenthing that dont like,you just talk bcz ingame you dident prove too much things.really sry for you

_________________
You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

Moshu

Age : 31
Location : Campulung-Romania
Number of posts : 634

Back to top Go down

Re: COOL DAILY RECOMANDATION

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum