ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
ZerG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» l2-global
PVP Guide EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 10:02 am by M3phy

» L2 NoAdventage [x3] Substack
PVP Guide EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:55 pm by noM1s

» L2reborn
PVP Guide EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:44 pm by noM1s

» l2blaze
PVP Guide EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:09 pm by GODLIKE

» Happy New Year!!
PVP Guide EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:50 am by cryMon

» l2realm
PVP Guide EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:22 pm by Glova

» dragon-network.net
PVP Guide EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm by AoiSoRa

» Join!L2warland
PVP Guide EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm by bowling4soup

» la2dream russian 3k online x50
PVP Guide EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm by Glova

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 217 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:57 pm
Gallery

PVP Guide Empty
Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

PVP Guide

3 posters

Go down

PVP Guide Empty PVP Guide

Post  cryMon Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Official PvP Guide. V.2.0

The following guide has been created to show people the right way to pvp in Lineage 2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1v1 - You Win: After beating someone 1v1 make sure to call the other person a noob. Insults regarding the persons clan, alliance or immediate family memebers are also acceptable. So what if you were a level 60 SR and your opponent was a 45 BD. The reason you won is because you are an L2 god with mad skillz and the other player just wishes he had your double clicking talent.

1v1 - You Lose: Well obviously the only reason why you lost is because the other guy is a nerd who plays the game all the time. This certaintly isnt fair considering you have a life, a wealthy job, 6 cars to take car of and women bending in front of you all the time. Make sure to let him know that he lives with his parents, is unemployed, has no friends and is un-attractive to the opposite sex. Certaintly there can be no other explanation as to why you lost.

1v1 - You Win, But The Losing Players Clan Mates Show Up And Kill You: You kill a lowbie or a subclass from an established clan as he trying to level and then you get killed when his clan mates show up. Make sure to let the clanmates know that it took 6 people to take you down and that this means the clan sucks. At this point it is important to use your broad knowledge base to throw out the insults you heard on last nights wrestling program. For example, "assclown" and "assjacket" are acceptable. In fact any word that begins with the word "ass" and ends in a prepatory noun is appropriate.

Clan v. Clan - You Decline Clan War: Make sure to let the other clan leader know that you are declining the war because you want full exp loss when you kill their members. Be careful though. Dont let the other sides logical arguements confuse you. The fact that you would be dying more if you were at war and lose more exp over time then simple pk'ing certaintly doesnt make any sense.

Clan v. Clan - You Win: Your clan goes to war and defeats the other side. As with a win in 1v1 pvp, make sure to call the other clan a bunch of noobs. Also, don't forget to take screenshots when you win! After all, you need to go to a popular forum board and tell everyone how you won and then use the screenshot of their surrender as you signature. I mean, whats the point of having a good ol' war if you can't throw it in their face every 5 seconds that you were victorius. At this moment it is crucial to fall back all the compter lingo you've learned over the years. In other words, make sure to fill your sentances with such words as "roflcopter", "roflskates", "1337", "GOSU" and/or "pwned." In fact any sentence with the word "1337" or "Pwned" is sure to remind the other side of just how good you are.

Clan v. Clan - You Lose: This is similar to a 1v1 pvp that you lost, but on a much broader scale. Surely you cannot live with yourself after such an embarrasing loss to a "bunch of kids" who play all the time. I mean how are you supposed to compete with the other side when you have all your cars, mansions and women to take care of. The folliwng steps must be taken in order for you to save face:

1. Run as fast as you can to the forums and post old screenshots of the other side, botting, e-baying and powerleveling to get their clan full
of high level players. I mean the only reason why you lost was because the other side cheated.

2. Make 30 posts a week on the forums telling the other side that "they suck and should disband."

3. Whenever you see the other side again, make sure to report them to the gm's for any harsh language they use or threats they made against you. Lets just forget bout all the bad words or threats you have used, the war may be over but if you can ban all of the players from the other side
then you will be victorius.

Gateing: Ah the good old days from diablo 2. You get your character just to the edge of the combat line and then you quickly run back and forth over the line attacking a little bit at a time. Remember that this is a skill and not just some ordinary cheap move. Dont listen to your opponent when he calls you cheap. I mean, it took you months of practice just to get your character over the line to fire his arrows or magical skill and then run back over the line to avoid bieng attacked. Its really not bieng cheap after all, its an acquired skill that only the best players such as yourself have mastered.

cryMon

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

PVP Guide Empty Re: PVP Guide

Post  Poptart Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Ha ha ha I've seen this before

Poptart

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  cryMon Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Poptart wrote:Ha ha ha I've seen this before

ofc you've seen it, I just copy/pasted from some website. I'm not crazy enough to write so many words without beeing payed for that Very Happy

cryMon

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post  GODLIKE Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 pm

that's useful to know! nice study

GODLIKE

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post  Poptart Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:14 pm

cryMon wrote:
Poptart wrote:Ha ha ha I've seen this before

ofc you've seen it, I just copy/pasted from some website. I'm not crazy enough to write so many words without beeing payed for that Very Happy

Ha ha I agree with that Smile

Poptart

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down