ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
Latest topics
» dragon-network.net
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm by AoiSoRa

» Join!L2warland
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm by bowling4soup

» la2dream russian 3k online x50
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm by Glova

» New games?
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 am by Glova

» yolooooo
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 pm by Streeter

» Anyone!
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm by Giovanni Anale

» Hunting old Videos
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm by DarkStorm

» Daily Video
Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm by TyLeR

» Video funny Only for Ro
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm by Ion

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm
Gallery


Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

Close this section?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Close this section?

Post  B13 on Wed May 19, 2010 1:00 am

how about to close this section, its not important we to know who helped to anyone, more important is player who got help to know this.

i think like this. Salute!

B13

Age : 28
Location : Gondor
Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  GODLIKE on Wed May 19, 2010 8:06 am

is just a section where you can kill your time by writing about your story`s when you're bored ^^ dont give so much importance

_________________

GODLIKE

Age : 26
Location : Italy , Trieste
Number of posts : 1940

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  TyLeR on Wed May 19, 2010 8:59 am

scratch

_________________
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
avatar
TyLeR

Age : 37
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 5578

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  Fragzilla. on Wed May 19, 2010 9:21 am

geek

_________________

u know me as Juliia
avatar
Fragzilla.

Age : 29
Location : Austria - Vienna
Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  D3vianne on Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 am

Razz

_________________
Moondust - SPS/EE
D3vianne - HE/PAL
avatar
D3vianne

Location : Bulgaria/Varna
Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  Linas on Wed May 19, 2010 11:23 am

change section into thanks/antithanks giving other member for helping clan/member with something. That would be more normal.

Thanks to ThugLife, because he organised party to get me Bloodfire, because i couldnt do this alone

Doesnt it sound better? than:

ThugLife: I organised party to get Linas the Bloodfire, because he couldnt do it alone.

If it stays with "I helped", i can write billions of things, and noone will deny that
avatar
Linas

Number of posts : 841

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  Fragzilla. on Wed May 19, 2010 11:36 am

Linas wrote:change section into thanks/antithanks giving other member for helping clan/member with something. That would be more normal.

Thanks to ThugLife, because he organised party to get me Bloodfire, because i couldnt do this alone

Doesnt it sound better? than:

ThugLife: I organised party to get Linas the Bloodfire, because he couldnt do it alone.

If it stays with "I helped", i can write billions of things, and noone will deny that

+1, as i said, i would post here everyday,... i am sure Razz

_________________

u know me as Juliia
avatar
Fragzilla.

Age : 29
Location : Austria - Vienna
Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  Moshu on Wed May 19, 2010 11:56 am

B13 wrote:how about to close this section, its not important we to know who helped to anyone, more important is player who got help to know this.

i think like this. Salute!
i agree even if i will help all clan i will not say here Smile

_________________
You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

Moshu

Age : 32
Location : Campulung-Romania
Number of posts : 634

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  B13 on Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Moshu wrote:
B13 wrote:how about to close this section, its not important we to know who helped to anyone, more important is player who got help to know this.

i think like this. Salute!
i agree even if i will help all clan i will not say here Smile
if i got help or i help to anyone ofc i will not post here, my mind is enough:d.

B13

Age : 28
Location : Gondor
Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  TyLeR on Wed May 19, 2010 12:53 pm

This section will stay, and u can still post anything u want related to teamwork or complains, or whatever stories u think are interesting good or bad.

It's about the Reputation Score in Profiles, and everyone is free to + - who ever they like.

It's like a stage where u clap or boo depending on performer. Your choice Smile

_________________
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
avatar
TyLeR

Age : 37
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 5578

Back to top Go down

Re: Close this section?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum