ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
Latest topics
» yolooooo
Today at 12:08 am by DarkStorm

» New games?
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:08 pm by MaKneR

» Anyone!
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm by Giovanni Anale

» dragon-network.net
Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:18 am by MaLijaa

» Hunting old Videos
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm by DarkStorm

» Daily Video
Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm by TyLeR

» Video funny Only for Ro
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm by Ion

» L2 Azure
Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:21 am by BrainDamage

» Hai
Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:14 pm by M3phy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm
Gallery

Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

vs ALL!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vs ALL!

Post  panic on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 pm

remember that the old 5x/15x/30x DN players are very pro:D will be hard there P.S : i`m not dead!Laughing) come on open the server!Very Happy:D:D
panic

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: vs ALL!

Post  SmeXx on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

not all of them are pro,but you are right this will be definitly the hardest server we have ever played! AND IT WILL BE GORGEOUS

Friedrich Nietzsche
SmeXx

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 pm

SmeXx wrote:not all of them are pro,but you are right this will be definitly the hardest server we have ever played! AND IT WILL BE GORGEOUS

Right, smexx not everybody is pro...
You are not... Sad

And i agree about: "this will be definitly the hardest server we have ever played"
hell yeah, this will be the hardest server YOU have ever played ..

Number of posts : 766

Back to top Go down

Post  panic on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

bla bla bla:D i playd there something like 3-4years almost all pro players are my friends:Dwill be fun to kill them like all time Very Happy
panic

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm

panic wrote:bla bla bla:D i playd there something like 3-4years almost all pro players are my friends:Dwill be fun to kill them like all time Very Happy

I played there (on NM) since Nightmare started, and all pro-gays players, gm-asslickers, hero-shout crybabies, and other Rich-thieves was my haters...
And I will vomit if i see them again :X

Last edited by Drago on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 pm

panic wrote:remember that the old 5x/15x/30x DN players are very pro:D will be hard there P.S : i`m not dead!Laughing) come on open the server!Very Happy:D:D

Very pro :O . Many of us are pro players that have more that 4 yearz of experience . I think that all we need now is a good strategy and team play .

Phantom Ranger
Phantom Ranger

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post  panic on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Shady wrote:
panic wrote:remember that the old 5x/15x/30x DN players are very pro:D will be hard there P.S : i`m not dead!Laughing) come on open the server!Very Happy:D:D

Very pro :O . Many of us are pro players that have more that 4 yearz of experience . I think that all we need now is a good strategy and team play .
my friend:) u will se the organization from 5x server i remember there when i was with 1 archer party and win all time vs 4-5partyes of others clans u will se what is pro playing from 5x old players:) they aren`t 30x players or 15x sh1t players u will se and cry:)is not about pro normal players is about pro tactics and pro organization and good friendships
panic

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 pm

panic wrote:
Shady wrote:

my friend:) u will se the organization from 5x server i remember there when i was with 1 archer party and win all time vs 4-5partyes of others clans u will se what is pro playing from 5x old players:) they aren`t 30x players or 15x sh1t players u will se and cry:)is not about pro normal players is about pro tactics and pro organization and good friendships

Whats the difference between x30 and x5 players?
x30 were smarter players that wasted less time on PvE and more time on PvP, than x5 dumbasses

Back to top Go down

Post  panic on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Smile let me say just ! 30x=items +16+20 etc old 5x max weapon was +10 i made it +15 and broke(draco bow) best am was +7 i had it , and others +0 in 30x much players had +16-20 becouse of donations
panic

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 am

panic wrote:Smile let me say just ! 30x=items +16+20 etc old 5x max weapon was +10 i made it +15 and broke(draco bow) best am was +7 i had it , and others +0 in 30x much players had +16-20 becouse of donations

ATM (as far i know) NMx30 has few red weapons (S grade) and few (A grade)
...anyway who cares i fucked them all till they nerfed my lovely mutant xd

Back to top Go down

Post  panic on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 am

my friend don`t tell me about this sh1t atm dragon-network is sh1t
old 5x 15x 30x was diferite no mutants and very very very very much players
panic

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:07 am

panic wrote:my friend don`t tell me about this sh1t atm dragon-network is sh1t
old 5x 15x 30x was diferite no mutants and very very very very much players

Ye i liked C3 times on DN the most
farming Anakim with my pw/sws 24/7 xD
But it is a past. Now u are right, current DNet servers are shitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 am

panic wrote:
Shady wrote:

Bro I was in this clan since tha first day that was made Belive me this clan can handle on 5x or even 1x . Many of the members are Pro. You just need to have a little fait in it

Phantom Ranger
Phantom Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpina on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:33 am

Shady wrote:
panic wrote:
Shady wrote:

Bro I was in this clan since tha first day that was made Belive me this clan can handle on 5x or even 1x . Many of the members are Pro. You just need to have a little fait in it

For real haha whtqs with all the negativity xD we have very good setup with party's now and all important classes are covered. You think we are some people who will start l2 with valkyria or something? Rolling Eyes lol. But ya I think i like C4 times best...oh ancient judgement 50x server how i've missed you Razz that was REAL server haha, no 7 sign, no GM, no oly, only basics and golkonda work xD
Alpina

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 am

Alpina wrote:
Shady wrote:
panic wrote:
Shady wrote:

For real haha whtqs with all the negativity xD we have very good setup with party's now and all important classes are covered. You think we are some people who will start l2 with valkyria or something? Rolling Eyes lol. But ya I think i like C4 times best...oh ancient judgement 50x server how i've missed you Razz that was REAL server haha, no 7 sign, no GM, no oly, only basics and golkonda work xD

judgement 50x serv we miss you Sad . Angels clan . Like all ppl know old times best times Sad

Phantom Ranger
Phantom Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpina on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:43 am

Shady wrote:
Alpina wrote:
Shady wrote:
panic wrote:
Shady wrote:

judgement 50x serv we miss you Sad . Angels clan . Like all ppl know old times best times Sad

For sure, I miss Darkside(ftw) vs Illuminati (Destiny ally) wars. Hahaha you remember someone name Boolets? had Hero duels...only one on server Razz
Alpina

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post  SmeXx on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:16 am

drago you are an epic fail!

Friedrich Nietzsche
SmeXx

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 am

SmeXx wrote:drago you are an epic fail!

I knew u will say smth like that Wink

....but wait ...damn, that's truth Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  M3phy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 am

SmeXx wrote:drago you are an epic fail!
Jahahahahhaha msq talked or w/e idiotic name u had on division

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post  SmeXx on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 pm

I guess it was mPL and wtf is wrong with you guys?

Friedrich Nietzsche
SmeXx

Back to top Go down

Post  M3phy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:21 pm

SmeXx wrote:I guess it was mPL and wtf is wrong with you guys?
Ooh mPL was . Go sleep nub1x Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

SmeXx wrote:...wtf is wrong with you guys?

What do u mean? is smth wrong? with who?
It seems so you are infected...
...I guess it could be Smexoliosa Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  M3phy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Drago wrote:
What do u mean? is smth wrong? with who?
It seems so you are infected...
...I guess it could be Smexoliosa Neutral
OmiGi oMigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Giovanni Anale on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 pm

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PINK PONY !!!! ROOOX !!!! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Giovanni Anale

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post  =Drago= on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Xaonq wrote:OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PINK PONY !!!! ROOOX !!!! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

You love pink horses, ok np...
...but for bloody damn, it doesn't mean we have to love them too...

P.S.
You guys should start new team called 'Pretty Pink Pony' - we have got one volunteer to join in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum