ZerG
Welcome to the Official Lineage2 ZerG Forum!
Latest topics
» dragon-network.net
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm by AoiSoRa

» Join!L2warland
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm by bowling4soup

» la2dream russian 3k online x50
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm by Glova

» New games?
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 am by Glova

» yolooooo
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 pm by Streeter

» Anyone!
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 pm by Giovanni Anale

» Hunting old Videos
Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:00 pm by DarkStorm

» Daily Video
Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 pm by TyLeR

» Video funny Only for Ro
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm by Ion

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 57 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm
Gallery


Panic! At The Disco: Death Of A Bachelor

Giving a chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving a chance

Post  Dj0va on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:28 pm

MXC was better with no dcs, all clans still there, all of us work hard there and we are the best clan there too, i thinking return there, but i miss all of you ofc just ZERG clan leave server BO, QB etc still there for future, and GM give appolegies to us about what happend lat week. We change for where??? I didnt found any interlude server like MXC.

Think ppl think.....
avatar
Dj0va

Age : 41
Location : Lisbon
Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  Sowell on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

fuck that BR server ,we need serious server ,Division is nice but problem is dont have enough ppls,i say lets give a chance to Division cuz is stable server,l2off,no lag no delay,and i see today 2 more clans and i am sure more ppls will come

Sowell

Location : Romania
Number of posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  bowling4soup on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

sowell wrote:fuck that BR server ,we need serious server ,Division is nice but problem is dont have enough ppls,i say lets give a chance to Division cuz is stable server,l2off,no lag no delay,and i see today 2 more clans and i am sure more ppls will come

if we get too cocky we may wind up finding no server at all.
I propose to add a prerequisite to the Zerg-accepted servers: a good anti-bot system.
and delete some of the old requirements: new server, mana pot, gm shop, mid rate
avatar
bowling4soup

Age : 30
Location : Bucharest
Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  illusion on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:05 pm

im agree with djova... it was nice at MXC if they are fixed that problem with DDOS... maybe will be better if we return there.. i dont have anything in MXC and im sure many of ZerG ppls are broked their items too but i think if we return all in MXC, for some days we will get back our items... Smile if i found server like MXC but with better PI and with better staff i will go there...

illusion

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  Dj0va on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Nah, dont think ppl wanna come, tyler close this topic please or relase it.
avatar
Dj0va

Age : 41
Location : Lisbon
Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  Tequila on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 pm

illusion wrote:im agree with djova... it was nice at MXC if they are fixed that problem with DDOS... maybe will be better if we return there.. i dont have anything in MXC and im sure many of ZerG ppls are broked their items too but i think if we return all in MXC, for some days we will get back our items... Smile if i found server like MXC but with better PI and with better staff i will go there...

was a fail lag , to much rr serv down all night ... division loock very fine

they have only 1 problem and i spoke with gm and they fix this day
70+ and growing every hour... is rly nice serv
avatar
Tequila

Age : 28
Location : Craiova
Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  Sowell on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

evry time i port for buffs i see more and more ppl,we really should try this server tyler already made zerg there atm we are 7/9 online

Sowell

Location : Romania
Number of posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  M3phy on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm

sowell wrote:evry time i port for buffs i see more and more ppl,we really should try this server tyler already made zerg there atm we are 7/9 online
Comming . I kno' i kno' u miss me =) .
Btw... There are npc buffers with all buffs or just some of them? Gm shop or no?

_________________
avatar
M3phy

Age : 105
Location : Romania, Alba Iulia
Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  Tequila on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm

M3phy wrote:
sowell wrote:evry time i port for buffs i see more and more ppl,we really should try this server tyler already made zerg there atm we are 7/9 online
Comming . I kno' i kno' u miss me =) .
Btw... There are npc buffers with all buffs or just some of them? Gm shop or no?

are gm shop full b grade

and buffer with buff PP without Berseker
avatar
Tequila

Age : 28
Location : Craiova
Number of posts : 558

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving a chance

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum